Be a Champion for Anti-Bullying with the Bullying Prevention in Our Schools Certificate Program - A Fully Online Program
Bullying is one of the most concerning issues facing students, and teachers in schools today and yet few educators are equipped to handle this pervasive problem. This intense subject is thoroughly covered in a four-course series that provides a solid foundation in effective early identification, prevention, victim support, cyber-bullying awareness, and school culture changes that can provide real and lasting solutions.
You will learn to …
- Identify, prevent, and address bullying by building a “toolkit” to apply to an action plan for improving your school and classroom safety
- Understand how gender and race matter and how differences in cultural views relate to bullying
- Apply practical strategies and approaches that can be implemented immediately to control bullying
- Recognize cyber-bullying methods and use tools, tips and strategies to prevent inappropriate use of the Internet
Instructor: Elloise Bennett, M.A. in Teaching, M.A. in European History: a former teacher and school administrator with extensive expertise in battling and preventing bullying on school campuses. Her work in school-wide academic and campus culture improvements focuses on bullying prevention, classroom.
Discover the USD difference with:
- Online anytime anywhere convenience
- Open enrollment with four in-depth courses to earn a certificate
- Affordable tuition
- Courses taught by faculty who is accomplished and experienced
Required Materials: None required
Certificate: Enroll as a certificate candidate with a $100 non-refundable fee, see certificate program information. Add the Bullying Prevention in Our Certificate Enrollment, EDU C716A, to your cart and then also enroll in courses. Complete all four courses to earn a professional certificate. Bullying: An Introduction, EDU 737TH, is a prerequisite for the remaining three courses. After completing that course, the remaining three courses can be taken in any order and/or concurrently.
Who Should Attend: All new and experienced teachers and school staff will benefit from this research-based program of study that incorporates real-world scenarios and current events.
Course Format: All four courses are delivered in the Online fixed-date format.
Get started and enroll for a course today!